We currently do not have any vacancies on our Governing Body. We are however, always interested in hearing from people looking for an opportunity to work with us. If you feel you have something to offer and would be interested in helping to assist with the leadership & management of our school, please contact the Chair of Governors or our clerk Mrs Susie Smart for more information.
- To attend at least one meeting a half term meeting on Thursday’s 5.30-8pm
- To prepare at home with reading and researching topics and reports ready for meetings
- Visit the school to meet with key staff to monitor the effectiveness of the school’s objectives.
- To attend school events to represent the Governing Body and support the staff and pupils
- To attend training in the areas required.