We currently have two parent governor vacancies and one co-opted vacancy.
The Commitment we ask from our Governors is:-
- To attend a Full Governing Body meeting once a half-term which take place on a Thursday 5.30-7.30pm.
- To attend a committee meeting at least once a term. Timings vary according to the committee.
- To prepare at home with reading and researching topics and reports ready for meetings.
- Visit the school to meet with key staff to monitor the effectiveness of the school’s objectives.
- To attend school events to represent the Governing Body and support the staff and pupils.
- To attend training in the areas required.
Please see the following link to Hampshire School Governance Community video