Governors & Staff
On behalf of the Governing Body I would like to welcome you to our school website. I would like to inform you about the Governing Body and our role within the school.
- Oversight of the effective delivery of the curriculum
- Monitoring the progress of children throughout their school life
- Developing and monitoring the annual budget and finances
- Long-term planning for the future development of the school
- Ensure effective policies covering areas such as child welfare, recruitment, health & safety etc.
The full Governing Body meets six times per year to carry out its work. In addition, there are two permanent committees that meet on a regular basis and report back to the full Governing Body*. They are:
- Standards Committee
- Foundation Committee
*Copies of Governing Body minutes are available from the School Office
- Every year group has 2 or 3 assigned governors
- Being part of everyday school life
- Helping with school activities and events
We will continue to develop the school for the benefit of the children. This is why we do what we do.