Who is Who at HPJS
- Emily Smith is the school’s named SENCO. Our Headteacher and our SENCO have gained the National SENCO Award.
- Sarah Atkins is our Family Support Worker and regularly works with a number of families across the school.
- Donalee Muckelt and Sarah Essam are our speech and language support assistants.
- Melanie Toogood is our named ELSA. She provides a variety of emotional support sessions to many of our pupils. Both Melanie and Sarah are Child and Adult Mental Health First Aiders.
- Each class has a teaching assistant attached to it. The role of the TA is to work with children across all abilities to provide challenge and support as directed by the class teacher.